Integrate sustainability thinking into innovative technologies
Benchmarking on ‘Chemical Technology Roadmaps’ in USA, Europe and Japan [for the European Federation of Chemical Industries]
'Products and processes for a sustainable chemical industry: a review of achievements and prospects' [publication for SusTech-SusChem]
- Biodiesel: development of a new intensified route [for a french agrobusiness]
-Bioethanol, biodiesel, biomethane: benchmarking industrial status [for an engineering C°]
- Sustainable energy: trends and opportunities [for asset management banks]
Education and Training: 1-3 day courses on 'Sustainable Industrial Chemistry'
Develop safer, cleaner, smaller and cheaper: ‘smarter’ processes.
- Benchmarking of existing technologies for fine and pharmaceutical chemistry
- Evaluation of opportunities in formulation (emulsions, supensions)
- Implementation of techniques to convert catalytic processes from batch to continuous operation
- Technico-economical evaluation of intensified devices in fine chemicals
- Assessment of the business strategies for chemical applications [for different microreactor/system suppliers]
- Industrial applications in chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and functional food : benchmarking intensified production tools
Energy savings: development of an intensified distillation technology
'Green' solvents: development of a process for new oxygenates